httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Thoughts on using HW for httpd?
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:20:11 GMT
Hi folks,
as some may know, ComDev is trialling a new thing called 'Help Wanted!'
at https://helpwanted.apache.org/

I've added a few example entries for httpd, and I'm wondering if this is
something we would want to plug into our web site?

You can see an example web site widget at
https://helpwanted.apache.org/wtest.html (top one shows httpd)

It's an easy way to identify which tasks we'd love to see someone get
started on (and has the benefit of being able to assign difficulty
levels, skills needed etc to a task), and judging from the input on the
existing tasks, it seems to attract people towards projects.

Thoughts? flames? snark? :)

With regards,
Daniel.