httpd-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: Proxy_Util needs another export.
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 08:44:15 GMT
G/ Rainer,
In summary, the only /proxy/ nlm to build was serf. (The good news)
All other proxy items failed with:

> ### mwccnlm Compiler:
> #      In: mod_proxy.h
> #    From: mod_proxy_wstunnel.c
> #      95:  PROXY_DECLARE_DATA extern proxy_hcmethods_t proxy_hcmethods[];
> #   Error:                     ^^^^^^
> #   declaration syntax error
> #   Too many errors printed, aborting program

This may be due to a limitation of the compiler due to the version of C
that is supported by it or some other issue with the macro expansion.
Under the default c-flags the compiler will abort on the first error,
other issues MAY be lurking further thru the compile process.
Norm