httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: motorz
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:05:43 GMT

> On Feb 16, 2016, at 4:08 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <>

Just an update: There was a small chat on the #httpd-dev IRC channel and it
sounds like others see the benefit, if not the actual need (yet), for
keeping motorz as a semi-active activity, so I will keep on plugging
on it as will others. There may be things much more easily implemented
in motorz than in event; also, event is a great MPM but, it has to be
admitted, is pretty complex. motorz is an easier MPM to jump in with.

View raw message