httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: ssl renegotiate
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:31:13 GMT
With r1729581, all seems fine again in handshake land.

Stefan

> Am 09.02.2016 um 21:54 schrieb Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>:
>
> Testing in trunk, 2.4.x seems to be fine. It's the httpd/test/mod_h2/trunk test cases
(do not expect you to get that running). I will take a closer look tomorrow as there is more
fishy than just the renegotiation. I see more failures than that. I will try an earlier mod_ssl
tomorrow and try to narrow it down.

> Cheers,
>
> Stefan

using HTTP/1.1. That no longer works, but the slave connection checks do. So, false alarm
on that front. Will disable the renegotiation tests that fail for now until the 1.1.0 openssl
work is done...

that expect renegotiation to fail on slave connections. Rainer, not sure how this works now.
Can you have a look?

is still expected to fail (only when using OpenSSL 1.1.0).

>>> Was using OpenSSL 1.0.2 in my tests...
>>
>> That's strange then, because I didn't (intentionally) change the behavior for pre
1.1.0. Instead I tried to keep the code the same in that case and postpone any cleanups (let
pre-1.1.0 use the same code as 1.1.0) to the time 1.1.0 runs fine.

>> So could it be something else? Is it a test case which is part of the test suite?
If yes, which one? Which version (trunk or 2.4) did you test. I would try to reproduce here.