httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1726787 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_wstunnel.c
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 08:14:55 GMT
On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:57 PM,  <> wrote:
> Author: rpluem
> Date: Tue Jan 26 12:57:18 2016
> New Revision: 1726787
> Log:
> * Transform the buckets to the correct lifetime of the brigade, connection and filter
stack that processes it.

I'm not sure the buckets can be destroyed while in flight in
mod_proxy_wstunnel, unlike with mod_proxy_http where the backend
connection/request may be cleared before all data are out.

ISTM that this can't happen here because we flush out on every write
(btw that could be optimized to flush outside the loop).
So provided we clear the working brigade before leaving, isn't that
enough already?

View raw message