httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: mod_status, server, protocol
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:05:30 GMT
I think that we should always ensure that mod_status provides the info and
insight that our users want and need, so +1 on adding fields and columns
as required.

It *might* make sense to add them at the end, almost as if we were
adding additional fields to a struct and wanted to maintain an API,
because some users may be screen scraping, but it could also be argued
that '?auto' is exactly what that is there for, so we should have the
html screen look as "correct" as possible.

All that being said, I'm +1 for the patch. Thx!!
> On Jan 20, 2016, at 11:26 AM, Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>
> I'd like some feedback to a small scoreboard/mod_status patch. It makes the following
changes:
> - new method ap_update_child_status_from_server(ap_sb_handle_t *sbh, int status, conn_rec
*c, server_rec *s); in the API
> - mod_ssl uses that to announce servers selected by TLS servername *before* the first
request comes in for vhost
> - worker_score has an additional member char protoccol[16] that records ap_get_protocol(c)
when a connection is given in an update