httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: proxy_hcheck: Expr name in balancer manager after graceful restart
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 23:02:59 GMT
Almost. ctx->conditions is a per-server struct created during
the create per-server phase. It is populated by set_hc_condition()
which is run when config directives are run during normal command
directive processing. So when we do a graceful restart, I think we
create ctx->conditions anew, but we never populate it because for
some reason, we seem to be bypassing set_hc_condition() :/

Me confused.

> On Jan 21, 2016, at 5:40 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
> Thx... will look into it. I wonder if it's a pool lifetime
> thing or something else.
>
>> On Jan 21, 2016, at 4:15 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:
>>
>> The name shown in the Expr table of the balancer manager changes after a graceful
restart. Before restart it is the symbolic name used in the config, e.g. ok234. After the
restart it is the full path name of the shared memory file.

>> The expression itself shown in the second column is OK before and after, also the
expr name given in the worker table.