httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject BalancerMembers (workers): stopped and disabled
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:40:58 GMT
Currently, the idea and "logic" associated w/ stopped and disabled
workers are kind of similar. There is a higher concept that one is
more 'admin' controlled and the other more 'autonomous' controlled,
but we really don't enforce any sort of conditions related to that.

I think it's time we start doing that, and use stopped and disabled
for similar but distinctly different conditions...

comments?

PS: yeah, this all comes about due to how the health-check module
    should interact w/ those states...