httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Upgrade Summary
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:25:22 GMT

Why handle 'OPTIONS *' different here?

Isn't that 'just another simple HTTP/1.1 request'?

>From what I read about that request, it is a recommended easy request if you
don't have anything to send yourself in this stage. (With "HEAD /" as
alternative).

If not required I would recommend not hardcoding specific behavior on this
request. There is not much that makes it that different from "GET /" or
"HEAD /", or every other request that doesn't have a request body.

	Bert