httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Upgrade Summary
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:08:34 GMT

Sure... my upgrade requests for Subversion are for 2.4.x future... Certainly
no rush here.

I don't expect this upgrade support to reach Subversion far before 1.10.

Perhaps we will backport some of this to 1.9, but I don't think we can just
enable H2 support in a minor release without testing on a bigger group
first.
(I'm pretty sure we find new interesting proxy server scenarios :-( )

	Bert