httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Perkins <jacob.perk...@cpanel.net>
Subject Re: OpenSSL 0.9.8/1.0.0 on Trunk
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:38:36 GMT
CentOS 5 still ships with OpenSSL 0.9.8, and is still supported for another year or so. Considering
there’s a lot of servers still running CentOS 5 (and possibly older), it feels as if this
would have been caught. Especially something as small as a missing semicolon.

Would a linter / compile check to proactively check those things help?
—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner
cPanel Inc.