httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade Summary
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 11:18:25 GMT
On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Stefan Eissing
<stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de> wrote:

> Am 08.12.2015 um 11:44 schrieb Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com>:
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Stefan Eissing
>>>
>>> PS. Re 5: with change 1+4, a TLS upgrade switcher could install an output filter,
return and have it being processed normally. The output filter would then send the 101 and
do the TLS handshake. Would that work?

>> The issue is that this output filter would have to both read and write
>> during the TLS handshake, not sure this is suitable.
>
> Ok, maybe from pre_read_request hook then?

Hmm, pre_read of the second request, interesting.
But maybe output filter could work too after all, we'd need to set the
correct CONN_SENSE for event to do right thing?
pre_read may be simpler though, based on a flag in the conn_rec?