httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: mod_http2 1.0.7+ and Drupal (Was: No H2 Window updates!)
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 12:46:37 GMT
I think I just found the problem:

I thought that h2_h2.c, line 678 was no longer needed. But under some, still unknown, conditions
the post_read_req hook is called twice. That makes a table overlay twice which results in
all headers_out be present twice.

I will remove the filter again before installing it. Someday, I need to understand the double
invocation of the hook...

//Stefan