httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache HTTP Server 2.4.18 Released
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:32:30 GMT
It looks like the announcement never made it to the ASF accouncement
list? The same was true for 2.4.17 but 2.4.16 was announced on that list
too.

Does it make sense to send the announcement there. Of course it has a
unusual delay now but some people might rely on that channel for the info.

Regards,

Rainer