httpd-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reverse proxy wishlist
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 07:11:13 GMT
On 12/03/2015 07:39 PM, Houser, Rick wrote:
> I would definitely expect to see a substantial improvement if the thread reservation
could be delayed until the response headers are fully received.

That is something tricky you need to mix blocking and non-blocking of
have a bunch (configurable) threads that receive the data and are able
to know they have a complete message they can forward to the worker
thread that does the send (which also needs a bunch of threads dedicated
to send in a non-blocking way to the client).

Cheers

Jean-Frederic