httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Perkins <jacob.perk...@cpanel.net>
Subject Re: OpenSSL 0.9.8/1.0.0 on Trunk
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 05:30:37 GMT
Hi Eric,

I’m going to work on setting up a test system for all of our supported environments so that
we can test our platform quicker and provide feedback during the T&R period.

I’d love to try and give back to the project honestly. cPanel has used Apache in the core
of our webstack for at least 10 years so it would be great if we could provide some extra
eyes for testing releases, if not more.

Sorry if I came across a little… crass. It’s been a long day.
—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner
cPanel Inc.