httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: Upgrade Summary
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 12:54:00 GMT
I see. Delta-V goodies.

My proposal therefore is:
- keep the upgrade/protocol switch mechanism as is for the 2.4.18 release
- make the agreed upon changes, including TLS upgrade and small content h2c upgrades for the
next release

Since the mechanism is already out with 2.4.17, I see no sense in delaying 2.4.18 at this
point and rather give us time to change it later, so it works for everyone.

//Stefan