httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: reverse proxy wishlist
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 13:37:24 GMT
afaik, we aren't tied to nghttp2, in that if there
is a more viable solution and it's easier to implement/use
that than, without a whole lot of work, it's something to
consider. Back then, and for now, nghttp2 made the whole
thing possible. If serf gets to the point where it
could be used, then cool.

The issue has always been that except for a handful of
people, *how* serf works has always been a mystery. It's
documentation is awful and even though its used in svn,
there is still limited knowledge externally on how it
can, and should, be used.