httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: reverse proxy wishlist
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 00:05:08 GMT

After having implemented fcgi (server support) and http/2 (server and
client) in Apache Serf I was thinking that it would be nice if H2 would
replace the existing server side protocols.

http/1.1 requires chunking or explicit content-length, while http/2 and fcgi
don't have that requirement.

The reason I implemented the server side of those protocols in Apache Serf
was exactly to allow writing such origins with Serf...

Adding such a backend server process is one of the (many) possible
directions Subversion might take in the future.

	Bert