httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Ehrhardt <>
Subject Re: No H2 Window updates!
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:53:49 GMT
Jim Jagielski in gmane.comp.apache.devel (Mon, 30 Nov 2015 07:24:07 -0500):
>I'm assuming that the brokenness also shows up on trunk,
>Bert, Jan, can you check if trunk shows the same behavior?
>I would prefer not hacking away on 2.4 directly and independently.

I checked out revision 1717334 from trunk and tried to update mod_http2
without updating the other sources. Surprise:

Creating library .\Release/mod_http2.lib and object .\Release/mod_http2.exp
 1>h2_from_h1.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ap_casecmpstr
   referenced in function _create_response
 1>.\Release\ : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Somebody followed your advice and actually wrote some code! I cannot easily
test mod_http2 from trunk, because it involves updating APR as well.

View raw message