httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Interesting data point
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:03:51 GMT
Indeed Frederik and Eric,

I looked this morning and only OpenSUSE.latest and FreeBSD.latest appear to
include one of the versions current over the past year.  Others are
shipping older (often much older) 2.2/2.4 versions.

So all but a handful of the numbers cited were for admins 'going it on
their own' from source or third parties, very few using distribution
packages at all.  Similarly, changing server products altogether is a
manually intensive exercise.