httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Zuelke ...@heroku.com>
Subject Re: 2.4.18?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:26:38 GMT
On 18.11.2015, at 08:11, Noel Butler <noel.butler@ausics.net> wrote:

> absolutely not! I personally only update  phpmyadmin once, on initial major release,
because I (like many others) were so of updating it every few days .

> You obviously dont manage very many public facing servers then, I have that advantage
of looking at it from both sides, when I do testing - I test based on what sys admins want.

Please don't make your inability to quickly roll out updated versions my problem.

I want SO_REUSEPORT for my users, but with the REDIRECT_URL regression, I am stuck on 2.4.16.

You're always free to skip a release, so what's the issue?