httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject No H2 Window updates!
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:56:06 GMT
                Hi,

I finally took the time to diagnose that segfault I had, and I think it
points to a serious bug in httpd.

To summarize this: I don't receive window updates.

In this specific test we set a very huge amount of small requests (bodies of
95 and 113 bytes), until we get out of the 65535 (or 65536) bytes of window
space I get from httpd at the connection level.

(Each stream doesn't get near its limit. I can try if I can receive window
updates there. but currently I can't reproduce ever receiving a window
update)

Originally this caused a segfault in my code, but I fixed that one. But now
I'm just stuck waiting to receive a window update from httpd.

My last testing was against 2.4.x (to get the 2.4.18 goodness)

                Bert