httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile: file '.../t/conf/ssl/ca/asf/proxy/client_ok.pem' does not exist or is empty
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 14:08:26 GMT
I am trying to run the test framework with ssl and http2 on AIX.

There is no system openssl 1.0.2, and the system perl is 32-bit and
also rather old.

I have a 32-bit and 64-bit openssl squirreld away in ~. I initially
had some problems with httpd under the test framework and openssl
command line tools in my path, as well as some CPAN modules to be
forced to use the new openssl.  AFAICT they are all resolved.

But where I'm at now is this complaint at startup:

SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile: file
'/home/covener/SRC/httpd-framework/t/conf/ssl/ca/asf/proxy/client_ok.pem'
does not exist or is empty

That directory is empty, but no errors are issued after t/TEST -clean
and t/TEST and even removing everything under t/conf and svn up'ing.

Any ideas on debugging this?