httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Chunked transfer delay with httpd 2.4 on Windows.
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 14:27:54 GMT
On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
<ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hmm, check_pipeline() is static, why bother?
Also c->base_server may be different than r->server (after the first
request), and we probably want to use the value from the last
request's vhost (a bit like we did already for keep_alive_timeout).

Regards,
Yann.