httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: svn commit: r1706275 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_io.c
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 14:37:32 GMT

The drawback is that it will flush every time the handshake writes.
The handshake may write multiple times before it wants to read.
So the current approach probably causes bigger amounts of data sent
across the wire at once then the approach below and thus is more in line with the standard
approach in httpd to avoid sending small chunks if not needed.
So I would keep the current approach.

Regards

Rüdiger