httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: http2 tests
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:15:58 GMT
Am 14.10.2015 um 14:37 schrieb Stefan Eissing:
> Need some advice on how to expand our test framework. We had the problem that current
test on 421 return codes failed as the current setup makes that depend on vhosts/other config
interference. Undesirable.

> Also, I am adding more RFC 7540 compliant behaviour which means mod_http2 will check
TLS protocol and ciphers. For this I think mod_http2 needs its own host as I do not want to
mess with SSL test setups that need to perform in various environments.

> Any advice on how to add a test host (e.g. real port) to our test suite in the most compatible
way?

Not answering to your question but related to the thread subject: I
noticed that the h2 tests do not run in a fixed order. That makes it a
bit harder to compare test results, because the id of a failed test
might change. Any idea why the order can change? I had a quick look, but
didn't find a simple reason.

Regards,

Rainer