httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.17 as GA
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 19:14:39 GMT

Am 11.10.2015 um 21:07 schrieb Yann Ylavic:
> On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 8:59 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:
>>
>> Google only showed discussions, Bugzilla and so on and finding the new
>> directive is hard - maybe the hint should made it into the changelog for GA
>> release
>
> Yes you're right, I should have mentioned that directive in the CHANGES entry.
> Unfortunately I'm afraid it's too late now, the 2.4.17 tag is frozen.
> Hopefully the (new) documentation will quickly be indexed...

no problem since it's diabled by default

"ab -c 100 -n 50000 http://small-image.gif" did not make me that happy
after a short test on a quadcore machine, after some time httpd stopped
to respond for a tinay statical image with a few bytes

# SO_REUSEPORT support
# <IfVersion >= 2.4.17>
#  ListenCoresBucketsRatio 4
# </IfVersion>