httpd-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@gknw.net>
Subject A small wrinkle in latest r1707735 update to httpd-trunk\modules\http2\h2_util.c
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 11:31:34 GMT
Hmmmm,
> CC   h2_worker.c
> CC   h2_workers.c
> CC   mod_http2.c
> GEN  obj_release/mod_http2_link.opt
> LINK obj_release/mod_http2.nlm
> ### mwldnlm Linker Error:
> #   Undefined symbol: APR_BUCKET_IS_MMAP in
> #   h2_util.o

In apr-util\include\apr_buckets.h:
> #if APR_HAS_MMAP
> /**
>  * Determine if a bucket is a MMAP bucket
>  * @param e The bucket to inspect
>  * @return true or false
>  */
> #define APR_BUCKET_IS_MMAP(e)        ((e)->type == &apr_bucket_type_mmap)
> #endif

:-( MMAP is (sadly) not a feature of NetWare. If the http2 experts
assert the entire http2 module is a dud without MMAP support, I am not
in a position or mind to oppose dropping NetWare 'support' for http2
entirely.

Alternatively, something like this in h2_util.c MAY be good enough :
>                 }
>++ #if APR_HAS_MMAP
>                 else if (APR_BUCKET_IS_MMAP(b)) {
>                     btype = "mmap";