httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.17 as GA
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 22:02:29 GMT
On 10/9/2015 10:40 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.17 can be found
> at the usual place:
>
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.17 GA.
Not a vote, I haven't gotten that far yet. It's been pointed out to me
that on our potential first release of the new module that the docs for
it are wrong : (  I suppose this happens when something is renamed at a
relatively last minute.

The docs still state the module identifier as  h2_module which of course
it's http2_module.