httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Serf and mod_lua and libmill (Was: Re: [Patch] Async write completion for the full connection filter stack)
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:41:37 GMT
I was wondering: how much of what we want to do would be easier
if we decided to make serf and/or mod_lua and/or libmill as
dependencies for 2.6/3.0? We could leverage Lua (or libmill)
as libs implementing some level of coroutines and serf for
a more organic bucket impl.

Of course, this could also result in the issue we currently
have w/ APR in which APR itself lags behind what httpd itself
needs and we end up add stuff to httpd anyway...

Hmmmm...