httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logio problem with SSL
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 16:57:13 GMT
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

> I initially thought this as well, and it resembles something
> potentially fishy I thought I saw in mod_h2, but I convinced myself
> it's actually the EOR bucket being read/written in order (but our
> response bytes are still buffered in openssl)

The EOR is supposed to live until the response is flushed (all
buffered/previous buckets sent).
Until then, the request is still alive and waiting to be logged, yet
all its response bytes are accounted with ap_logio_add_bytes() *after*
the corresponding apr_socket_send*().

The problem is that mod_logio's cfg->r is not (anymore) reliable when
r is in the flush queue, since it may have been replaced by the next
request's post_read_request()...