httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wang <aw...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: PR 54626 - ldaps not working with microsoft ldapsdk
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:01:23 GMT

On 09/10/2015 02:51 PM, Eric Covener wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Andy Wang <awang@ptc.com> wrote:
>> yup, 2.2.31 works perfectly fine for me as well without any additional
>> patches.  I posted a comment on the bugzilla report as well as an updated
>> patch against 2.4.16.  I don't have trunk sucked down in svn yet, so I
>> didn't generate a patch directly against the trunk version.
>>
>> Best I can tell, having it fail and setting ssl_supported doesn't seem to
>> actually cause a problem.
>

> net effect of updated patch is to block attempts at the cert config
> and suppress the INFO level message?

Correct.
Basically all I did was move the #ifdef #else #endif chunks from the
wrong functions to the right functions.

I think the issue is, alot of these functions have basically identical
signatures and identical setup/teardown routines at the beginning and
end of the functions so when patch was run against the 2.2.25 diff, the
line numbers were off and it matched to the wrong chunks just right :).

Andy