httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wang <aw...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: PR 54626 - ldaps not working with microsoft ldapsdk
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:44:00 GMT

On 09/10/2015 01:50 PM, Andy Wang wrote:

> I'm going to try 2.2.31 now to see if I see different behavior.  But
> other than to correct the incorrect message about SSL being unavailable,
> in 2.4.x the fixed version of the patch doesn't appear to functionally
> change anything.

yup, 2.2.31 works perfectly fine for me as well without any additional
patches.  I posted a comment on the bugzilla report as well as an
updated patch against 2.4.16.  I don't have trunk sucked down in svn
yet, so I didn't generate a patch directly against the trunk version.

Best I can tell, having it fail and setting ssl_supported doesn't seem
to actually cause a problem.

Andy