httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject proposed backport, mod_h2 github release
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:44:36 GMT
I just submitted my first backport STATUS update. Hope I did everything ok, otherwise please
let me know.

For backporting mod_h2 to 2.4.x, I decided to make it in two parts: one is the patch to core/mod_ssl
that introduces Protocols. That is now in STATUS.

Next would be a patch for modules/http2 which is basically all source files, changes in build
and docs. Since there are many new files, does it sense to make a patch for that or do we
handle that differently?

Also: since there were some people testing the github releases in their own setups, I thought
it helpful to let them test the core patch and mod_h2 as it currently is. I made a new release
of mod_h2 on github which basically downloads httpd 2.4.16, applies the core patch and builds
the mod_h2 copy against it. Hopefully some people take it out for a spin and report back.

Cheers,

  Stefan

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenweg 16, 48155 Münster, Germany