httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1672014 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES server/config.c
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 18:01:19 GMT
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Kaspar Brand <httpd-dev.2014@velox.ch> wrote:
> The other option to fix the problem which originally triggered this
> investigation would be to simply replace "cmd->server" in
> ssl_engine_config.c:836 with "NULL", though it would only fix this
> particular case, and not help with other places with the same underlying
> problem.

What are the different scenarios that are bad in 2.4? I stumbled on
this thread on a search about a related topic.

I think this is the immediate one, but I really don't like the idea of
using the default loglevel there:

LogLevel crit
<virtualhost *:443>
  SSLSomethingThatWouldWarn
  LogLevel warn
</virtualhost>

What are the other variants?

I know prior to 2.4, the following scenario was broken:

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com