httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: APACHE_CHECK_NGHTTP2
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:31:23 GMT
Just tried it, cannot get it to work. Some volunteer for this?

> Am 27.08.2015 um 00:06 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>:
>
> Just a quick observation before backport of mod_h2 is proposed...
>
> Moving the macro APACHE_CHECK_NGHTTP2 out of acinclude.m4 into modules/http2/config.m4
lets me build (after a ./buildconf) after simply checking out modules/http2/ from trunk.

> In terms of ease-of-integration, do we see other modules we expect to utilize libnghttp2,
e.g. mod_proxy_http?  If so, this probably isn't the right solution, but it makes an interesting
and quick stop-gap.

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenweg 16, 48155 Münster, Germany