httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: modules\http2 - H2Engine directive?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 08:06:06 GMT
Ni Norm,

yes, I removed it last week and though I removed it from the doc xml as well. Seems I forgot
the Readme. Will fix soon. Sorry for any confusion.

//Stefan

> Am 24.08.2015 um 05:53 schrieb NormW <normw@gknw.net>:
>
> Hi,
> The 'H2Engine on' directive is identified in the Readme.h2 as the most important, but
except for a number of 'Directive' lists and a h2.conf template file. this appears to be unknown
within the http2 C source or the 'manual'(en) reference for mod_h2. Is this directive something
of the past or future perhaps?
> Regards,
> Norm

<green/>bytes GmbH