httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Gearls <nickgea...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Unexpected Warnings from Macro Use in 2.4
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:40:06 GMT
This is definitely a bug as we have a major incompatibility between two
features.
Remark: although mod_macro can use $ and % for unescaped characters,
${x} is used by Define and %{x} by mod_rewrite :-(

I suppose the preferred solution to not be incompatible with the current
situation would be an optional directive to overwrite the $ character
(DefineChar?)