httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: Intent to Tag 2.5.0 for -alpha consideration
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:32:27 GMT
From my side it's a "go ahead". We will obviously find bugs in such a new module impacting
potentially all requests, but the tests we have are stable. So, I think, getting it into more
peoples hands is the way forward.

Btw. if you review the core_protocols.patch and find anything preventing a backport, please
let me know asap. I personally would like to avoid a repeat of the ALPN back porting stop
due to lack of time to find a proper solution.

Cheers,

  Stefan

> Am 26.08.2015 um 17:21 schrieb William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>:
>
> I'm planning to tag trunk on 11 Sept to get 2.5.0 and mod_h2 into users hands ASAP and
collect feedback on that module ahead of any merges back into the stable 2.4.x branch.

> Concerns/Questions/Roadblocks/Showstoppers?

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenweg 16, 48155 Münster, Germany