httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new and what now?
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 14:38:56 GMT
On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Stefan Eissing <stefan@eissing.org> wrote:
> Dear fellow committers,
>
> as some of you might already be aware, Jim and Eric punished my work on mod_h2 by checking
in my code into httpd/trunk. And now they have given me committer access to clean up after
them. Oh my.

> I have read gazillions of wiki pages designed for newbies like me to keep me from actually
doing commits...

> But now I am almost ready. I have transformed the modules/http2 into something that compiles
and runs my test cases here locally. I will tomorrow make some additional checks on my Ubuntu
image and, should I not hear otherwise, commit the whole thing. I do not want to break anything.
If you want me to to use a branch first, just let me know.

> Cheers,
>
> Stefan
>
> PS. Some data about me
>
> email: icing@apache.org
> fullname: Stefan Eissing
> age: 49
> co-founder: greenbytes GmbH
> country+timezone: tschermany
> twitter: @icing
> http://www.eissing.org

Welcome Stefan and also our other recently added committer Ed Lu!

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com