httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Showstoppers
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 11:59:38 GMT
On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 2:16 AM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> 2.4 still needs one reviewer to make the decision so we can have a 2.4, at
> last.

I voted the revert, applied accepted backports, and updated tests
framework accordingly.
I guess both 2.4.16 and 2.2.30 could be T&R now.

However maybe the proposed backport about mod_reqtimeout (PR 56729) is
worth being included too, but that's not a showstopper.
It somehow made his way through 2.2.30 already (r1678698) but for
2.4.x this partial fix isn't enough (due to EOR handling).
Would be nice if it could be reviewed on time (my only vote so far...).