httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From William A Rowe Jr <>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Intent to T&R 2.4.16 next week
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:29:41 GMT
If you are hung up today, I'll go ahead and roll early this evening.  Looks
like zero churn for the past couple weeks, a bit of bug fixing and
diagnosis, so looking rock solid.
On Jul 9, 2015 8:16 AM, "Jim Jagielski" <> wrote:

> Considering the amount of churn, I will T&R tomorrow am (Friday) to
> give 2.4 some time to settle and for people to test/review before
> we burn another tag :)
> > On Jul 8, 2015, at 8:58 PM, William A Rowe Jr <>
> wrote:
> >
> > It appears that STATUS has been effectively resolved on both branches,
> nothing significant that doesn't alter APIs/Directives in a significant way
> is ignored, and we seem to be at a stable point for a T&R.  One nice patch
> from Eric could use a vote/backport, but it is anything but critical.
> >
> > Jim, please let us know if you plan to tag 2.4.16 Thursday morning?
> Otherwise, I'll proceed to T&R in the early afternoon as I T&R 2.2.30 as
> well.  With very sparse number of testers, I'm unwilling to wait for
> Friday, particularly since patch review has been particularly sparse in the
> community over the past month or few, and my own opportunity to review and
> vote on both candidates is limited by travel for a friend's wedding.
> Announcing these Monday - or Tuesday on the outside if there aren't
> sufficient votes over the weekend, seems like a good thing for our users.
> >
> > Bill
> >

View raw message