httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wang <aw...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: building httpd 2.2 on windows automation question.
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:36:39 GMT
I should add that I've done a little big of digging into MS
documentation and googling, and I think there is no way around a manual
dsw-sln conversion.

devenv.com has a /Upgrade option that will probably do #2 for me , but I
don't think there's a way around the dsw to sln conversion.

So I'm asking on here hoping maybe someone had a bright idea that worked :)

Thanks,
Andy