httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Perkins <jacob.perk...@cpanel.net>
Subject Re: Helping out with release testing
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:21:03 GMT
Agreed! I’d love to be able to spin up a new HTTPD release and send it through both httpd
testing platform and our own testing platform.

—
Jacob Perkins
Product Owner
cPanel Inc.

jacob.perkins@cpanel.net <mailto:jacob.perkins@cpanel.net>
Office:  713-529-0800 x 4046
Cell:  713-560-8655

> On Jul 13, 2015, at 7:17 AM, Kean Johnston <kean.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi devs,
>
> As each release goes by I see the same few people involved with testing. It seems like
a lot of work and I would like to help spread the load a little. Is it only committers than
can participate in this process or do you invite help from others?

> I can help test on the "common" platforms, viz. CentOS 7, Mac OSX 10.10.4 and Debian,
which I see a number of people already test. However, if me testing on those platforms may
free up their time to test on other more exotic systems that I do not have access to, I am
very happy to do so.