httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject trunk/modules/http2 built and tested
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:57:52 GMT
FYI: just checked in a modules/http2 that takes part in the build
process, similar options as mod_ssl

  --enable-h2
  --with-nghttp2=<path>

Tests were removed, so all sandbox/* is gone. Instead, I transformed my
git mod_h2 into a repository with just the test setup and cases. If
interested, you may find it here: https://github.com/icing/mod_h2_test

So far, tested on OS X with event/worker/prefork. I had to make two
small changes, one for 421 handling and one for a pool threading issue
never observed on 2.4.

Added XML for directive description. Did not check in the generated
pages, as requested.

Again, as newbie in this project, please do not hesitate telling
me mistakes or advising me to do things in a different way. Thanks.

Cheers,

  Stefan

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenweg 16, 48155 Münster, Germany