httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Intent to T&R 2.4.16 next week
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:15:44 GMT
Considering the amount of churn, I will T&R tomorrow am (Friday) to
give 2.4 some time to settle and for people to test/review before
we burn another tag :)

> On Jul 8, 2015, at 8:58 PM, William A Rowe Jr <> wrote:
> It appears that STATUS has been effectively resolved on both branches, nothing significant
that doesn't alter APIs/Directives in a significant way is ignored, and we seem to be at a
stable point for a T&R.  One nice patch from Eric could use a vote/backport, but it is
anything but critical.
> Jim, please let us know if you plan to tag 2.4.16 Thursday morning?  Otherwise, I'll
proceed to T&R in the early afternoon as I T&R 2.2.30 as well.  With very sparse number
of testers, I'm unwilling to wait for Friday, particularly since patch review has been particularly
sparse in the community over the past month or few, and my own opportunity to review and vote
on both candidates is limited by travel for a friend's wedding.  Announcing these Monday -
or Tuesday on the outside if there aren't sufficient votes over the weekend, seems like a
good thing for our users.
> Bill

View raw message