httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Last call... STATUS needing one sec fix vote [was Re: Roll 2.2.30]
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:12:52 GMT
On 24 Jun 2015, at 6:04 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> If you had offered to review security patches in Jeff's 2.2 interest thread of a month
ago, please consider taking a bit of time to compare this change to the corresponding change
already approved in 2.4.x branch (and rather extensively reviewed over the past two release
votes).

I ran the two changes through the test suite earlier, and they all pass (the previous version
without the patches failed the tests). I’ll be adding my +1 shortly.

Regards,
Graham
—