httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.14 as GA
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:24:36 GMT
On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.14 can be found
> at the usual place:
>
>         http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.14 GA.
>
> [ ] +1: Good to go
> [ ] +0: meh
> [ ] -1: Danger Will Robinson. And why.

CentOS 7, 64-bit: HTTP::DAV skipped; event and prefork tested, no failures

FreeBSD 10.1, 32-bit: lua skipped, accept filter not loaded, event and
prefork tested

Test Summary Report
-------------------
t/ssl/pr12355.t                   (Wstat: 0 Tests: 10 Failed: 4)
  Failed tests:  3-4, 7-8
t/ssl/pr43738.t                   (Wstat: 0 Tests: 4 Failed: 2)
  Failed tests:  1-2

(same as with 2.4.13)

My vote: -1 for now :(

Steffen's apparent regression between 2.4.13 and 2.4.14 needs to be
investigated if he is able to assist further.  Other than that, I am
concerned about the console message issue with lots of SSL-enabled vhosts
but no per-vhost LogLevel (no deprecation messages before, lots now) but I
think that could be addressed in a recommended patch.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/