httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <>
Subject Re: Last call... STATUS needing one sec fix vote [was Re: Roll 2.2.30]
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:26:44 GMT
On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Graham Leggett <> wrote:
> On 24 Jun 2015, at 6:04 PM, William A Rowe Jr <> wrote:
>> If you had offered to review security patches in Jeff's 2.2 interest thread of a
month ago, please consider taking a bit of time to compare this change to the corresponding
change already approved in 2.4.x branch (and rather extensively reviewed over the past two
release votes).
> I ran the two changes through the test suite earlier, and they all pass (the previous
version without the patches failed the tests). I’ll be adding my +1 shortly.

Thanks Graham!

View raw message